Christmas is without a doubt one of my favourite times of year. I'm lucky enough to have my birthday fall just three days before the big day so as you can imagine my excitement doubles around this time of year! Although, unlike most people I've never been one to write a Christmas list. When I was younger, my sisters and I would only ever ask for one present, which meant we were always extremely grateful whenever we received more. And although I stick by the idea of 'one gift only' it would have been boring to post just one gift - the Michael Kors watch, pretty please Santa! So with Christmas quickly approaching and only two weekends left to finish your Christmas shopping I thought I would share this year's 'wishlist'...
1. Alexa Chung: It, £16.99, Waterstones
2. Beechwood Large Candle Jar, £19.99, Yankee Candle
3. Michael Kors Ceramic Rose Gold Bracelet Watch, £259, John Lewis
4. The Great Gatsby DVD, £9.99, Amazon
5. Essie Good as Gold, £7.99, Boots
6. Zara Leather City Bag with Zip, £159, Zara
7. Topshop Love Black Satin Strappy Heels, £65, Topshop
What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?